- Chattanooga's railroads
- Jack Daniel's Distillery
- The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Memphis and Tupelo
- Graceland "Home Of the King"
- Sun Studio and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- New Orleans and an authentic Creole dinner
- Mississippi steamboat cruise
- Exclusive concert with member of the Cash family
Tracks of the Deep South(Tour code: DSG17)The soundtrack of Deep South USA
Historic tracks lead us on a rail tour through the heartland of great American music - from Nashville, home of Country Music, to the Blues, Soul and Rock 'n' Roll of Memphis and the jazz of New Orleans. Walk in the footsteps of legends and enjoy fine Southern hospitality.
Take advantage of our latest saving of up to £100 per person, and pay low deposit of only £99 per person, when booking your Worldwide 2017 holiday on or before 16th August. Terms & Conditions