Great Rail Journeys - Friends & Family offer - Terms and Conditions
Friends & Family offer
Save 30% off Lower Cabin or 20% off Middle & Upper Cabin upgrades when you book by 9th January 2024.
How to claim:
- Friends & Family offer must be claimed by calling 01904 527168 and quoting code FRIENDS.
- This offer will be discounted from your final invoice only, not from a deposit payment.
- Offer can only be redeemed by quoting the name of the Tour Manager who you are friends or family of. The Tour Manager themselves do not have to travel with you.
- The offer is valid from Wednesday 20th December 2023 till midnight of Tuesday 9th January 2024, applicable to bookings created within this time period only.
- This offer can be used on selected Great Rail Journeys 2024 River Cruises holidays.
The Friends & Family offer is only available for these holiday departures:
- Jewels of the Rhine - departure on 9th May 2024;
- Treasures of the Rhine - departure on 15th May 2024;
- The Romantic Rhine - departures on 3rd & 17th June 2024;
- The Majestic Rhine - departure 24th June 2024.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Any single supplements, extra services, insurance or upgrades are charged separately and without discount at the time of booking.
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- The right to use a voucher and / or claim the discount is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred, copied, reproduced, distributed or published either discreetly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by any entity or person other than the original recipient.
- All bookings made using Friends & Family offer will be subject to Great Rail Journeys Booking Conditions
- Friends & Family offer is subject to availability and compliance with these terms and conditions. Great Rail Journeys reserves the right to withdraw the discount at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your Personal Data: