- New York, Washington DC and Chicago
- America's Golden West, Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon
- Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Shanghai, Beijing and the Great Wall of China
- Xian and the Terracotta Warriors
- Tsar's Gold Private Train from Mongolia
- Lake Baikal, Siberia, Irkutsk & Novosibirsk
- Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from Venice
Around the World in 50 Days(Tour code: ATG6)A Westbound voyage around the circumference of the globe by rail
Beginning and ending in London, we travel just under 23,000 miles across the globe on this incredible worldwide adventure. Starting with the renowned 'Big Apple' on America's Atlantic coast, we traverse this vast country of sophisticated cities and majestic landscapes by rail to vibrant Los Angeles and scintillating San Francisco in the West. From here we cross the Pacific for an enthralling journey across northern Asia, drinking in its myriad of distinct cultures.
From the rich, colourful legacies of dynastic China to traditional Mongolian heritage, we board the private Tsar's Gold train following the revolutionary Trans-Siberian Express route to Moscow, encountering Russia's hospitality and turbulent past during insightful stopovers. For the final leg of our intrepid voyage, we head south through Europe's imperial cities to Venice where we join the luxurious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express for our sumptuous journey home, having experienced the ultimate trip-of-a-lifetime.