Great Rail Journeys - Save up to £300pp on selected Worldwide holidays Offer - Terms and Conditions
Save up to £300pp on selected Worldwide holidays Offer
Save up to £300pp on selected 2023 and 2024 Worldwide holidays when you book before 14th April 2023.
How to claim:
- Save up to £300pp on selected Worldwide holidays Offer must be claimed by booking online or by calling 01904 527168 and quoting code WWSpring.
- This offer will be discounted from your final invoice only, not from a deposit payment.
- Offers displayed on individual tours on our website reflects the Save up to £300pp on selected Worldwide holidays Offer on selected holidays based on the assumption that 2 people are booking together.
- The offer is valid from Wednesday 1st March till midnight Friday 14th April 2023, applicable to bookings created within this time period only.
- This offer can be used on selected Great Rail Journeys 2023 and 2024 worldwide holidays.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Any single supplements, extra services, insurance or upgrades are charged separately and without discount at the time of booking.
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- The right to use a voucher and / or claim the discount is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred, copied, reproduced, distributed or published either discreetly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by any entity or person other than the original recipient.
- All bookings made using Save up to £300pp on selected Worldwide holidays Offer must will be subject to Great Rail Journeys Booking Conditions
- Save up to £300pp on selected Worldwide holidays Offer is subject to availability and compliance with these terms and conditions. Great Rail Journeys reserves the right to withdraw the discount at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your Personal Data: