Great Rail Journeys - Winter 2024 offer - Terms and Conditions
Winter 2024 offer
Save £200pp on selected Winter 2024 holidays, when you book by 20th November 2023.
How to claim:
- Winter 2024 offer must be claimed by booking online at greatrail.com or by calling 01904 527168 and quoting code WINTER.
- This offer will be discounted from your final invoice only, not from a deposit payment.
- Offers displayed on individual tours on our website reflects the Winter 2024 offer on selected holidays based on the assumption that 2 people are booking together.
- The offer is valid from Thursday 9th November till midnight of Monday 20th November 2023 applicable to bookings created within this time period only.
- This offer can be used on selected Great Rail Journeys 2024 Winter holidays.
The Winter 2024 offer is only available for these holiday departures:
- Traditional Glacier Express in Winter - all 2024 departures.
- The Harz Mountains in Winter - all 2024 departures.
- Interlaken and the Jungfrau Express in Winter - all 2024 departures.
- The Cote d'Azur and Nice Carnival - all 2024 departures.
- The Northern Lights and Lapland - all 2024 departures.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Any single supplements, extra services, insurance or upgrades are charged separately and without discount at the time of booking.
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- The right to use a voucher and / or claim the discount is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred, copied, reproduced, distributed or published either discreetly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by any entity or person other than the original recipient.
- All bookings made using Winter 2024 offer will be subject to Great Rail Journeys Booking Conditions
- Winter 2024 offer is subject to availability and compliance with these terms and conditions. Great Rail Journeys reserves the right to withdraw the discount at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your Personal Data: