Rocky Mountaineer Booking Offer - Tailormade
Great Rail Journeys Tailormade Rocky Mountaineer £300pp Discount for April-July 2022 departures
Tailormade Rocky Mountaineer Discount ("Tailormade Rocky Mountaineer Discount 2022 Terms and Conditions ")
- This discount is only valid on new bookings, across Great Rail Journeys Tailormade holidays on tours including the Rocky Mountaineer.
- A Discount of £300 per person is applicable on any Tailormade holiday on tours including the Rocky Mountaineer, for departures made between 14th April and 30th July 2022, with discount code TM-RM22
- Canada Rockies by Rail - QRR22
- Best of the Rockies - QBR22
- Grand Canadian Adventure - QCC22
- Rockies by Rail and Alaska Cruise - QRA22
- Any single supplements, extra services, insurance or upgrades are charged separately and without discount at the time of booking.
- The Discount has no cash value and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- The Discount may only be used once per booking and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The right to use a voucher and / or claim the discount is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred, copied, reproduced, distributed or published either discreetly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by any entity or person other than the original recipient. The Discount must be claimed by quoting code TM-RM22 on qualifying tours and made at the time of booking.
- All bookings made using the Discount will be subject to Great Rail Journeys Booking Conditions /things-you-should-know#terms-and-conditions
- The Discount will be discounted from your final invoice only, not from a deposit payment.
- The Discount is subject to availability and compliance with these terms and conditions. Great Rail Journeys reserves the right to withdraw the Discount at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.