NLW23 Free Flights Upgrade Offer
Great Rail Journeys - Terms and Conditions
'Northern Lights and Lapland 2023 Free Flight Upgrade' Offer
Free flight upgrade on (NLW23) Northern Lights and Lapland 2023 holiday when you book between 17th August and 10th October 2022.
How to claim:
- Northern Lights and Lapland 2023 Free Flight offer must be claimed by calling 01904 521940.
- End Date: Northern Lights and Lapland 2023 Free Flight offer only applies to any bookings made between 17th August and 10th October 2022.
- Departure dates: Applicable to dates Between
January 2023 and March 2023, specifically:
- NLW2301, 11.01.23
- NLW2302, 13.01.23
- NLW2303, 18.01.23
- NLW2304, 27.01.23
- NLW2305, 01.02.23
- NLW2306, 03.02.23
- NLW2307, 08.02.23
- NLW2308, 20.02.23
- NLW2309, 22.02.23
- NLW2310, 24.02.23
- NLW2311, 27.02.23
- NLW2312, 01.03.23
- NLW2313, 03.03.23
- NLW2314, 06.03.23
- NLW2315, 08.03.23
- NLW2316 10.03.23
- Further info on the flight upgrade:
- Applicable on selected departures from London Heathrow using Scandinavia Airways
- Upgrade is to SAS Plus and includes coffee and tea, meal/snack, free wifi.
- Also includes airport fast track, priority boarding and airport lounge access.
- Limited places available, so offer is subject to availability
- Other offers and services:
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Any single supplements, extra services, insurance or upgrades are charged separately and without discount at the time of booking.
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- All bookings made using Northern Lights and Lapland 2023 Free Flight offer will be subject to Great Rail Journeys Booking Conditions
- Northern Lights and Lapland 2023 Free Flight offer is subject to availability and compliance with these terms and conditions. Great Rail Journeys reserves the right to withdraw the discount at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your Personal Data: