Europe 2023 Price Freeze
Great Rail Journeys - Terms and Conditions
'2022 Price Freeze on 2023 European rail holidays' Offer
Pay 2022 prices for 2023 European rail holidays when you book between 30th June and 31st August 2022.
- The 2022 Price Freeze on 2023 European rail holidays can be redeemed by booking online where the price will automatically be displayed, or by calling our Sales team 01904 521900, and selecting 'Sales' option.
- Prices frozen at the launch price of 2022 European rail holidays as of 31st August 2021. Departure dates may vary slightly, but prices are matched to the nearest relevant date. Eg. A 7th Aug 2022 departure date, will be matched to the nearest 2023 Aug departure date, if tour does not depart on that exact date.
- The offer is applicable to selected 2023 tours displayed on the Great Rail Journeys website until 31st August 2022.
- End Date: 2022 Price Freeze on 2023 European rail holidays offer only applies to any bookings made between 30th June 2022 and 31st August 2022.
- European River and Barge Cruises are not included in this offer.
- Other offers and services:
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Any single supplements, extra services, insurance or upgrades are charged separately and without discount at the time of booking.
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- The right to use a voucher and / or claim the discount is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred, copied, reproduced, distributed or published either discreetly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by any entity or person other than the original recipient.
- All bookings made using 2022 Price Freeze on 2023 European rail holidays offer will be subject to Great Rail Journeys Booking Conditions
- 2022 Price Freeze on 2023 European rail holidays offer is subject to availability and compliance with these terms and conditions. Great Rail Journeys reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your Personal Data: